Attack Flavor Text
In future, there will be monster attack text that recognizes the player’s current body state.
Each flavor text should specify these parameters:
- FLAVOR TEXT: What the text of the attack is.
- TYPE: Choose one: Monster’s Physical Attack Succeeded, Monster’s Physical Attack Failed, Monster’s Lust Attack Succeeded, Monster’s Lust Attack Failed
- MONSTER: The type of monster attacking the player (Wild Fox, etc). Some attack text may be vague enough to work for most monsters, and so can be labeled as ‘Generic’ (slug girls and some others won’t use the generic set)
- BODY PART: Which part of the body the enemy is going after
- TF TYPE: The transformation state that body part is in (ie: human, fox, etc)
- EXTRA CONDITION (Optional): If some condition needs to be true in order for this to happen. For instance, if the torso attack mentions breasts, then the [[BREASTS]] condition could be used to check the player has at least A-cup breasts.
Here is a list of body parts on the player that can be transformed:
- TORSO (chest / breasts / stomach)
- UBACK_ATTACH (Upper back attachment, ie wings. May not exist)
- LBACK_ATTACH (Lower back attachment, ie tail. May not exist)
- HEAD_HAIR (this is not really implemented/used yet)
- UDDER (Usually doesn’t exist)
- PENIS (Currently either Human or Horse)
Here is a list of TF Types:
And here’s the monster list — not all of them do both lust and physical attacks:
- Dragon Disciple
- Dragon Servant
- Frog Minion
- Micky (Minotaur Boss)
- Naga Queen
- Slug Minion
You may also want to read up on the parser for relevant conditions and variables.
FLAVOR TEXT: [[MONSTER NAME]] sneaks up from behind to hug you, but you catch [[MONSTER HIS/HER]] reflection. The moment [[MONSTER HE/SHE]] lays [[MONSTER HIS/HER]] hand on your back, you twist around. The sudden actions sends your [[BELLY DESCRIPTION]] smacking into [[MONSTER HIM/HER]], causing [[MONSTER HIM/HER]] to stumble away. TYPE: Monster’s Lust Attack Failed MONSTER: Generic BODY PART: Torso TF TYPE: Dragon Queen EXTRA CONDITION: [[LARGE BELLY]] <The suggestions from the blog should be re-added here by their original authors>